Author Topic: three points circle  (Read 8308 times)

sigmaCad

• View Profile
three points circle
« on: December 16, 2018, 05:21:06 pm »
Hi,

I was using trial version for a while and there was circle command option to construct circle with three given points (i remember that I had just to type '3' in command line after circle command). I purchased home edition few months ago, but today when I tried to draw circle with three points, it just repeats "specify center point" after I type '3' in command line. Please help. I have licensed version of babacad home ed 3.0.5.

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: three points circle
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 07:41:58 pm »
Just type '3P' instead of '3' (this is fixed after trial version). Licensed versions are updated with more features and fixes.

sigmaCad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 07:43:40 am »
It works with 3p. Thx.

sigmaCad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 10:31:20 pm »
I used tangent/tangent circle construction command, and everything constructed correctly. But after that I tried to trim circle with tangents (to get arc part connected to tangent), it trimmed wrong part of circle. I have BabaCAD Home 2018 licensed version. Any workaround on this?

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 11:23:46 pm »
Trim command had a bug (in some situations, not always) on arc trim, but it's fixed now. Download and install patch for 2018 version (use download link in your license mail).

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 10:08:11 pm »
Just to notify users that patch with trim fix will be also available for Enterprise 2019 version.