Discussion in english > General discussion about BabaCAD

Uninstall BabaCAD V. 1.3.4

<< < (2/3) > >>

bananaba:
Thanks babadmin,
See attached the same file after resolving all groups and a screenshot of the dxf as Adobe Illustrator shows it.. The BabaCAD presentation of the dxf is already closer to reality apart from the wonderful loop ornament at the top of the object and approximations which try to come close to the original..

The AI drawing has been constructed as a compilation of straight  lines, half circles and quarter circles with frequent use of the grouping function.

Regards
bananaba

babadmin:
Already fixed :) Click on the link to see screenshot (forum members will see attached screenshot image at the bottom!)

http://www.babacad.com/upload/snapshots/KabeltraegerOhne-BabaCAD.jpg

P.S.
This will be available in BabaCAD 2017 Update 2 (Release date: End of October 2017).

bananaba:
Glad to see this. I will try update 2.

Regards
Bananaba

WiltonG:

--- Quote from: bananaba on October 09, 2017, 11:30:34 pm ---Glad to see this. I will try update 2.

Regards
Bananaba

--- End quote ---

Did it work for you? Just thought I'd ask before I downloaded.

bananaba:
Sorry, no! It did not work for me. I installed (and deinstalled) the full trial version 2017. I opend a dxf made by the export function of Adobe Illustrator containing 6 mm circles. They appear as streamlined drops flying westward. Sick of babacad now. No further trials and error.

Regards
bananaba

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version