Discussion in english > General discussion about BabaCAD

BabaCADORAExtensionLite.bem failed to load

<< < (2/2)

demetrio:
1. OK: Already done before
2. FAIL: I do not have an oraocci32.dll, I have oraocci11.dll (704K) , an ociw32.dll. I searched something similar in name and size, but with no success.
3. OK: BabaCAD version is 1.3.4, I downloaded it just yesterday when I discovered it.

babadmin:
2. My mistake. I wrote oraocci32.dll but it has to be oraocci11.dll. But size is not correct. When you go to properties->version it must be 11.2.0.2 and size of dll must be 508 kb. Maybe you have 64-bit version of dll. Check that your Oracle Client is 32-bit and not 64-bit. I will send you oraocci11.dll zip-ed to your mail (edit your mail in forum registration if it's not right and notify me) in case you have right 32-bit oracle client.

Mirza

babadmin:
I found what is cause of failure. Oracle Client 32-bit occi file oraocci11.dll .There are three different versions of this file. Older installations of Oracle Client 11.2 have only first two versions compiled for Visual Studio vc8 and Visual Studio vc9. You can find it in ..oracle/client1/bin/vc8 and ..oracle/client1/bin/vc9 subfolders. But correct version for BabaCAD (which is compiled with Visual Studio 2010) is missing and that's in ../vc10 subfolder of oracle client installation. You can try to find newer (after dec 2010) installation of Oracle Client 11.2 and check for subfolder /vc10 and copy oraocci11.dll to parent folder (..oracle/client1/bin).

Mirza

demetrio:
SOLVED

many many thanks to Mirza

Instructions
Download 11.2.0.2 instant client (Basic version, about 50MB)
Unzip in a folder
If you don't find oraocci11.dll, you'll find in BabaCAD installation folder into previous folder (sizes are different, but both works)
Set up the folder in PATH variable (do it in a batch file , in windows settings, or in a command window just before running BabaCAD.exe)
Run BabaCAD.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version