Discussion in english > General discussion about BabaCAD

Getting started guide

(1/2) > >>

john.sheedy:
I have just purchased the enterprise version and am not able to find any guide on how to use the dll in my own program.

Any help available?

babadmin:
You can find Visual Studio sample projects (.sln) in BabaCAD installation folder (/Program Files/BabaCAD/../NetProjects). We are also finishing new documentation for .NET API and we will put more code samples on babacad website soon.

Note for BabaCAD 2019 Enterprise users: Please update BabaCAD reference and PostBuild events path from '..BabaCAD 2018..' to '..BabaCAD 2019..'. The simplest way to do this is to open project's .vsproj (.vbproj for vb.NET project) and change 2018 to 2019 and save the file. BabaCAD 2018 Enterprise users don't have to do this modification.

Brian:
I am in a similar situation as John.  I have obtained the Home Edition and would like to find out if there is a downloadable guide available.

babadmin:
There is Help menu inside of BabaCAD application (red link 'Help' in upper right of App window).
Also you have online Help Users Guide at:
    https://www.babacad.com/help/babacad_help.htm

john.sheedy:
I have now finally gotten around to load the Demo files and I am getting loads of errors.

However I am getting an error  of

The command "copy /Y ...\BabaCADNetDemo\bin\Debug\BabaCADNetDemo.dll "\Program Files\BabaCAD\BabaCAD 2018 Enterprise\NetModules"
copy /Y C:\Users\jtshe\OneDrive - towersoftware.godaddylogin.com\Programming\BabaCADNetDemo\bin\Debug\BabaCADNetDemo.dll "\Work\BabaCAD.NET\x64\ReleaseClr\NetModules"
" exited with code 1.         

I have not made any changes to the source code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version