Author Topic: Links Broken on Website Index Page  (Read 5136 times)

ubiquity

• View Profile
Links Broken on Website Index Page
« on: July 24, 2017, 04:17:41 pm »
Hi,

On the home page of the website there are 4 images of things prepared in BabaCAD. The two on the left are fine but the two on the right have links that loop back to the home page and the images are therefore not displayed.

Cheers,

Paul

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Links Broken on Website Index Page
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »
Thanks. I didn't have large screenshots of those images, so it's ok, I just put link to the home site. Users are welcome to send screenshots of some nice dxf projects that they designed with BabaCAD. To be honest, I'm not good in drafting, so I hope users will help me to collect and prepare some decent gallery of CAD drawings.

DavidBaldwin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 04:27:52 pm »
Thanks. I didn't have large screenshots of those images, so it's ok, I just put link to the home site. Users are welcome to send screenshots of some nice dxf projects that they designed with BabaCAD. To be honest avis sur phenq , I'm not good in drafting, so I hope users will help  me to collect and prepare some decent gallery of CAD drawings.

A longtime user of BabaCad but joined the forum just now. I know that the above post is more than a year old, but do you still need some dxfs?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 02:58:49 pm by DavidBaldwin »

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 05:52:14 am »
Yes, thanks. Screenshots of projects made in BabaCAD are always welcome.