Author Topic: not precision  (Read 9908 times)

MufasuCAD

• View Profile
not precision
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:42:54 pm »
im tested you apps n its good,, but there is no tracking otrack for first drawing single line object,, so i got no precision dimension. As example i draw rectangle object by using line command. height 90 and width 89.. for the last width i got 88.85 n with 90 degree,, its not precision result. Can you fix it, or add tracking otrack when draw single line.

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: not precision
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 12:46:43 am »
Nice suggestion. Thank you. I must admit that thing always pissed me off. I fixed it and now you can tell that BabaCAD 2017 had to move release date from April 2th to April 3th, as now it's 1.00 AM in Sarajevo :) (I will put a new setup file for about 30 min).

Have a good drafting

P.S.
Everyone who downloaded BabaCAD 2017 at Sunday must re-download and re-install it on Monday (first remove version that is already installed).

MufasuCAD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 01:14:47 am »
nice,, let me know the new release,,, and i will make basic tutorial for your apps on my channel.

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 06:14:21 am »
I see you didn't understand me. There is no new release, I fixed it already (faster than a roadrunner). I withdraw Sunday setup with this new one. Just download again and re-install BabaCAD 2017. Otrack now works for LINE command too (that is what you looking for).

I know it sounds weird, but this BabaCAD software is not only dynamic by itself, but it's author is too. For comparison, try imagine this situation with Autodesk for example. You find some small bug (or a way to improve drafting) and e-mail to Autodesk (or some other big company producing CAD software). You may get answer for a week or two, but then you ask them to fix that. Ha ha, they would only laugh. You can expect that fix for about few years, and here you got your wish in about 45 min.

Regards

MufasuCAD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 01:17:22 am »
yaa :D,,, btw its a good cad software,,, need more a bit upgrade for some tools,, to make it very best for 2d drafting :D

Edison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 09:49:21 am »
Hi  nice let me know the new best legal steroids for sale   over the counter phentermine   brutal force  Mk-677 ibutamoren    Best HGH Supplements    Gynectrol Review   release and i will make basic tutorial for your apps on my channel.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 07:11:10 am by Edison »