Author Topic: Zoom issue  (Read 5668 times)

stefc

• View Profile
Zoom issue
« on: August 07, 2018, 12:07:43 pm »
Hi There,

When I am in drawing space, and I zoom in or out too much, I can no longer zoom.
Trying to zoom to extents does not work either at that moment.

Regards,
Stefaan

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Zoom issue
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:50:37 am »
Zoom has to be smooth, when using middle scroll wheel. In your case I think it is mouse related issue, and scroll wheel is to sensitive. Try to change scroll wheel settings (how much lines to scroll; try set to 1) in Windows->Settings->Devices->Mouse & Touchpad. You can also try BabaCAD command 'zoom/real time' and test zoom by holding left mouse button and moving the mouse up/down.

stefc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 10:51:27 pm »
Hi,

I tried scrolling with the left mouse, does not work either. It remains stuck at the zoom it is at.

I'm sorry, but I cannot change PC-wide scrolling speed of my mouse, which will have implications on all my programs on my PC, just to adapt for 1 single application.
I hope you can see and understand this is not a practical solution for me.

The issue is also that the scroll gets stuck beyond a certain zoom. It works between different ranges, so the application in itself does scroll. Even if its fast, still it does scroll.
It does no longer scroll when I go below or above a certain zoom value.

regards,
Stefaan

babadmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 07:35:35 am »
I found similar problem on friend's computer, and it was related to mouse scroll wheel sensitivity. It's very rare case, but I will try to solve this problem by adding configuration settings for wheel speed in the next app update. There will be System Variable MOUSEWHEELSPEED, so user can just set optimal mouse wheel speed for zooming (in 1-255 value range).

Thanks for reporting this issue.